2012年5月11日金曜日

My treasure


My treasure is a wallet. My grandmother gave it me when I was a high school student, a first grader. She used it since she was a child. I think it is an important treasure for her, maybe. It is very old. She said to me my father received it when he was a high school student. She got cancer when I was a junior high school student, a third grader. The doctor said to my family she cannot live a year, but she lived until when I was a high school student, and then she gave me it. 1 week later, she died. I always remember her when I look it. Now, it is important for me.

My another treasure is a small doll. My friend gave it for me. He is my best friend. We graduated same elementary school, same junior high school, and same high school. Always, we was hanging around together. Every time I saw him, we did stupid things. When we was a high school student, third grader, We went to shop. He bought a chocolate then. The chocolate with a small doll. He gave it me then. I thought I do not want it. I put it in my bag. When I went to university in Kumamoto, I find the small doll. I remember him, and I remember a lot of funny memories. I put on my desk now, and I sometimes look it, remember my memory. The small doll is dirty. Some day, I wash it, maybe.

253/1491

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿