2012年6月1日金曜日

best day

I will write about the best day of my life. That day, I woke up am.9 00, maybe. I went to
the bathroom, and I washed my body. I put on my favorite T-shirt, and I went to the
pachinko parlor.
I was in there at 10 am. The pachinko parlor opened then. I went in the pachinko
parlor, and I thought where I should sit. I sat at my favorite pachinko machine, ring. I
could get a big bounus soon, and I could get a lot of big bounuses. I exchanged it for
money, it was 50 thousand yen. I was so happy. I went back to my house at 12 am. I was
so bored, so I decided to go another pachinko store. I could get 30 thousand yen there. I
was very happy. I wonder if I could not get lose today, so I went to another pachinko
store. I could get 20 thousand yen in there. I was so very happy. I could get 1 hundred
thousand yen that day.
I went to a friend's house at pm 5 00. I told him what I did today, and I said to my
friend that we should go drinking at a bar. I and my friend gathered some other friends,
and we went to a bar. I bought them a lot of drinks. There had a Karaoke system, so we
sang front of everybody in there. We got drunk, and we got stupid then. I drank maybe
twenty cups of alcohol. We got tired at 10 pm, we went back to our home. I pay 30
thousand yen, but I got 70 thousand yen that day. Maybe, that day is the best day of my
life.

292/2551

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿